About RIHCA - Mission Statement
Rhode Island Health Center Association works to support, sustain and strengthen community health centers so they can provide high-quality, patient-centered, integrated health care that addresses health disparities, social determinants of health and population health.
Every Rhode Islander has equal access to affordable, high-quality, culturally sensitive, comprehensive health care that recognizes and responds to the needs of a diverse population.
- We respect the worth of each individual and believe in the right to be treated with dignity, honesty, and integrity.
- We believe that diversity of culture, talent, and experience in the workforce enhances performance and strengthens our organization and our member organizations.
- We are committed to excellence in everything we do and within our membership organizations.
- We respect individual talent and contribution as well as the synergy of team work.
- We recognize the value of community collaborations to meet the needs of our members and enhance the well-being of their patients.